Saturday, January 30, 2010

Moons And Stars For Birthday Party Need Some Help With Stars, Moons/astrology Theme Birhtday Party For A Girl. The Kids Will Be Boys And Girls.?

Need some help with stars, moons/astrology theme birhtday party for a girl. The kids will be boys and girls.? - moons and stars for birthday party

I need ideas for simple snacks for birthday parties for children, things I could easily make or buy a whole. Also gift bag ideas would be great too. Please enter any comments or ideas you may have. Thank you a bunch!

1 comments:

Anne M said...

It is a question that the original part, I love it! The first thing the Spirit Goody Bags are plastic containers began to glow in the dark on the walls and ceilings in the rooms to keep from children. I think it would be a perfect gift to give, and are large enough (though I think, very cheap), the only gift. Put a label on a tape that says something like "Thanks for coming, you're not of this world!"

You can get in many places (and) in different versions, but here is a package that I found on Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/Glow-Dark-Stars-Gl ...

Post a Comment