Monday, February 15, 2010

Best Prosumer Camcorder 2010 I Have A 2 Questions About Camcorders (particularly Prosumer Camcorders)?

I have a 2 questions about camcorders (particularly prosumer camcorders)? - best prosumer camcorder 2010

1. Is there a camera, $ 2,000 - $ 10,000, which can record in widescreen 2.35:1, without resolution (as in most movies today). I think there are goals that are attatched the camera to record video in 2.35:1, but I'm not sure, then I ask.
2. There is a $ 2,000 - $ 10,000 video camera that has this feature (or most) of them:
Records in high definition
Media (with or without additional lens), a resolution of 1920 x 1080 or 2160 x 1080 (I think, 2160 x 1080 2.35:1 is, but I'm not sure)
Offers 24p
3CCD
compatible with an external microphone for exceptional sound
important issues in low light
pixelation, no problem
"It seems very close to the film
Search for the best prosumer camcorder there is aND'm difficulties, shortcomings, would not really appeal to the cameras, and I can not imagine how many devices are perfect except for the resolution of 1440 x 1080 My plan is to shoot as many videos, and I want to find the best possible way.

2 comments:

just plain jim said...

I have a semi-professional camcorder, Panasonic DVC33. The PAL format is used, is not really compatible with the U.S.. But since I live in China, did not want me. An American version of this room. But in hindsight I would have moved one step up because there are certain characteristics that should be achieved only through the menu, while the best achieved through the switches and controls. Much easier and faster.

As for accessories, B & H Photo a. A little expensive for the widescreen. You can do a mask, cheaper, or a professional camera for you, but it does so by pixels from the top and bottom of the Convention. It is a compromise. I'm not quite sure how addiction B & H works, but he believes that this problem resolved.

Evenbest film of the same digital camera. However, digital is much easier to work with them.

The video camera is as good as a good film camera. But once the equipment is purchased, the trip costs nothing.

You just have to accept compensation, if you want to go to the movies.

Yes, I know we all have a camera that has an image as good as a Hollywood production produced with love, but for now this is impossible if you have one million years.

As for the microphones, while working with a semi-professional camera. But you may need to change the spark plugs. It was difficult to find the real China Stero microphone, until I realized I did not need music, but something that sounded good. All HNotice to be done, when a mono plug to solder and it works very well.

Finally, while Sony makes very good team, I think they avoid because they are difficult in the field of charity. I have the bug to buy a Sony laptop, and everything I wanted it as an investment Sony was at the expense of Sony to buy.

==========
Life is so simple, but we insist that it is complicated.

Confucius
551-479 BC
==========

Peace

Jim

.

deb s said...

Walmart?

Post a Comment